The Fox Group at Strellner Financial
Tom Fox is dedicated to helping his clients make informed financial decisions so they can simplify their financial lives.
By integrating all areas of the financial planning process, Tom helps clients to get a clear and concise picture of their situation prior to making any recommendations. Once clients have gone thru this process, it helps to add clarity on where they are in relation to their financial goals and provides them confidence.
Tom received his CFP® designation in 2003 - the recognized standard of excellence for competent and ethical personal financial planning and follows the CFP® Financial Planning Boards “Standards of Professional Conduct" (Standards). The CFP defines financial planning as “The process of determining whether and how an individual can meet life goals through the proper management of financial resources. Financial planning integrates the financial planning process with the financial planning subject areas."
There are six steps to the financial planning process:
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- Gathering client data including goals
- Analyzing and evaluating the client’s current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing the recommendations
- Monitoring the recommendations